Dr. Richard Burgett MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Indianapolis, IN

March 14th, 2017
Not a very good experience with Dr Burgett. His intentions were great, but the action simply didn't translate. I came into Dr Burgett's office with an obstructed right tear duct due to trauma. His first course of action was to remove the implant that was put in due to a right orbit blow out. That didn't work. Then he performed a DCR. That didn't work. In fact the tearing was worse. After 2 tries, I simply wasn't confident in his surgical skill. Went to another doctor they fixed me first try with a corrective DCR. There's other things I wasn't particularly satisfied with throughout my time being in his care, but not much need to elaborate. I will say the staff was very friendly, and Dr Burgett was too. I hate that it didn't work out. Maybe my situation was a little tricky for him. "Biology is a tricky thing".

January 17th, 2016
1st visit to schedule surgery
Really liked Dr. Burgett. Very nice and understanding and told me he was going to do.

September 10th, 2014
I would like to thank Dr.Burgett for fixing my nose!!!:) lol You know, I graduated, I got married, I have one child is name is Casey! I am the happiest girl!!:) because of my confidants of YOU!!:) Thank you!