A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burgmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burgmeier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgmeier graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alphonse Burgmeier MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Burgmeier practice?
- Dr. Richard Burgmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Burgmeier practices Pediatrics near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Pediatricians.