Learn more about Dr. Richard Burkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burkett, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burkett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burkett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burkett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Burkett MD and PA is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Burkett practice?
- Dr. Richard Burkett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Burkett practices General Practice, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield General Practitioners, Mansfield Surgeons, and Mansfield Plastic Surgeons.