Dr. Richard Burkett MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017
Index finger reconstructed
Absolutely the best hand surgeon. My left finger had both tendons and both nerves severed. 7 and 1/2 weeks after surgery I am regaining full motion and a we bit of feeling. Overall AWESOME EXPERIENCE

April 17th, 2017
Excellent surgeon
I wish I could give Dr. Richard Burkett 1000 stars.  He truly went above and beyond my imagination and expectations.  From my first consult, I knew he had the knowledge and experience to handle my extremely large breast reduction.   He changed my life for the better.  I just can't put into words or express how much I love my transformation.  He has an amazing eye for his craft.  His office staff and nurse are wonderful and so helpful.  I've had all of their support around the clock every step of the way.  I'm so happy and thankful that I chose him.

February 18th, 2017
Amazing Results with Dr. Burkett!
Money very well spent! The results of Dr. Burkett's work on me is nothing short of amazing. Why? I've had 3 different plastic surgeons - one performed a tummy tuck with no Liposuction, and the other two performed Liposuction. I am not over weight and I work out vigorously; however, the pain points remained. Dr. Burkett examined me and after assessing the situation, he explained exactly what he could do and what outcome I could expect. He was spot on. In fact, I think he may have under estimated the superior work he performed. Not only is Dr. Burkett a top-notch physician, he is warm, friendly, extremely caring in his bedside manner. And so is his staff. I know this for sure because I am an RN. Dr. Burkett will always be my physician of choice.

December 2nd, 2016
finger damage
Great service, very polite, wander full people. I just want to say thank you for you great service. This the first time i had a service like this. Where the nurse takes her time to welcome me with a smile, and the Doctor treat me with real care and explain through the entire procedure. Really, i just want to say thank you, God bless you.

November 19th, 2016
Nice and clean beautiful office. Dr. Burkett and the entire staff made me feel so comfortable.

September 17th, 2016
Excellent Bedside Manner, Pleasant, Passionate
Excellent beside manner, professional, actually spends time with patient and thoroughly explains procedure, answers questions and is passionate about his work. Although he has been a surgeon for well over 20 years, Dr Burkett is just as excited about your procedure as I'm sure he was his very first one.

April 17th, 2016
I was driving in from Houston to see him and I was late. He kept the office opened and waited on me. He is awesome.

October 18th, 2015
Absolutely wonderful
I was referred to Dr. Burkett for bilateral carpal tunnel release surgery and trigger finger release on the right hand a year ago. I am extremely pleased with the results. The pain is gone. I healed very fast and pain free. Scars are not noticeable. For ever thankful! His staff is amazing and he is absolutely professional and compasionate. I loved the fact that he took his time to explain every single detail of the procedures and what to expect.

August 5th, 2015
I was completely amazed with the friendliness of the staff!! Everyone was very accommodating and understanding. Dr. Burkett is very knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Burkett to everyone in need! Thank you all for all of your help!! :)

July 16th, 2015
I love Dr Burkett and his staff! You guys are like my family! They even still took care of me months after breast reduction surgery! The office is clean and very artistic! Dr Burkett is a true artist. I love the fact that he takes is MD and artistry and combine them together to make people feel better physically and mentally! I so love you guys........#YouRock

July 15th, 2015
I can’t say enough about Dr. Burkett and his staff. I was made to feel comfortable every step of the way. His nurse was wonderful and set me completely at ease. I am VERY pleased with my experience and would recommend Dr. Burkett to anyone interested in plastic surgery. Thank you so much for such a positive experience! I never once felt like a number. All of you are quite professional, yet loving and caring….a rare combination in today’s medical environment!

July 10th, 2015
Excellent
Very pleased with Dr. Burkett's attention to detail and genuine caring nature. Staff is extremely pleasant!