Dr. Richard Burkett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
finger damage
Great service, very polite, wander full people. I just want to say thank you for you great service. This the first time i had a service like this. Where the nurse takes her time to welcome me with a smile, and the Doctor treat me with real care and explain through the entire procedure. Really, i just want to say thank you, God bless you.

November 19th, 2016
Nice and clean beautiful office. Dr. Burkett and the entire staff made me feel so comfortable.

September 17th, 2016
Excellent Bedside Manner, Pleasant, Passionate
Excellent beside manner, professional, actually spends time with patient and thoroughly explains procedure, answers questions and is passionate about his work. Although he has been a surgeon for well over 20 years, Dr Burkett is just as excited about your procedure as I'm sure he was his very first one.

April 17th, 2016
I was driving in from Houston to see him and I was late. He kept the office opened and waited on me. He is awesome.

October 18th, 2015
Absolutely wonderful
I was referred to Dr. Burkett for bilateral carpal tunnel release surgery and trigger finger release on the right hand a year ago. I am extremely pleased with the results. The pain is gone. I healed very fast and pain free. Scars are not noticeable. For ever thankful! His staff is amazing and he is absolutely professional and compasionate. I loved the fact that he took his time to explain every single detail of the procedures and what to expect.

August 5th, 2015
I was completely amazed with the friendliness of the staff!! Everyone was very accommodating and understanding. Dr. Burkett is very knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Burkett to everyone in need! Thank you all for all of your help!! :)

July 16th, 2015
I love Dr Burkett and his staff! You guys are like my family! They even still took care of me months after breast reduction surgery! The office is clean and very artistic! Dr Burkett is a true artist. I love the fact that he takes is MD and artistry and combine them together to make people feel better physically and mentally! I so love you guys........#YouRock

July 15th, 2015
I can’t say enough about Dr. Burkett and his staff. I was made to feel comfortable every step of the way. His nurse was wonderful and set me completely at ease. I am VERY pleased with my experience and would recommend Dr. Burkett to anyone interested in plastic surgery. Thank you so much for such a positive experience! I never once felt like a number. All of you are quite professional, yet loving and caring….a rare combination in today’s medical environment!

July 10th, 2015
Excellent
Very pleased with Dr. Burkett's attention to detail and genuine caring nature. Staff is extremely pleasant!

July 8th, 2015
Absolutely great, I was able to get needed surgery by 9:30 AM after an emergency room visit after midnight. Great follow-up and explained choices and what was going on. Thank You !!!!

July 6th, 2015
Dr. Burkett is an artist!
Dr. Burkett is wonderful. I had a rhinoplasty done one month ago. The day the bandage came off all I could wonder was why I didn't do this years ago. He fixed an old fracture with bump and curvature of my nose, as well as aging tip that was changing. He is professional, considerate, kind, and very calming. He listened to what I wanted and answered all questions, then told me what he could do and what results we might have. Everything went easy, no problems at all with the procedure or recovery. My nose looks natural, fits my features and face, and doesn't have that "done" look. No one can tell, except it just looks so much better.

March 10th, 2015
What an amazing Doctor!
My husband had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Burkett after an unfortunate hand accident; let me lead by saying how blessed we were to have him operate on him! Dr. Burkett is not only VERY skilled at what he does, he is knowledgeable and very kind. Thank you Dr. Burkett and team for all you have done!