Richard R Bury MD Patient Reviews

October 15th, 2012
I'm bummed to hear that Dr. Bury has retired! Just found out I'm pregnant again, 11yrs after my last baby he delivered. Enjoy your retirement :)

October 3rd, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Bury for 22 years and I highly recommend him to all of my friends. Dr. Bury recently retired and I wish him the best retirement with a lot of hunting and hanging out with grandkids!

April 8th, 2011
Wish I had better things to say
Unfortunately he misdiagnosed me, botched my hysterectomy and refused to admit any wrong-doing. I'm no where near as thrilled about him as the rest of you. I almost died and I have paid for it since. He's personable and a very nice man, but a surgeon he is not and shouldn't be allowed to perform surgery.

January 20th, 2011
Butcher
Don't allow him to operate on you, no hysterectomy, no bladder repair... it ruined my life.

October 30th, 2010
Dr. B...
Dr. Bury has been my doc for about 18 years. Unfortunately, last year my employer switched to Kaiser insurance and I've had to change my doctor. Dr. Bury is so wonderful that I am seriously considering just going to him for my exam. The only problem is, I have bloodwork that must be done and I can't do that outside of Kaiser.Anyone who chooses another doctor over DR. B is INSANE! Of course, I suppose, his personality isn't for everyone, but as far as I'm concerned, I would go no where else...given the choice!

August 10th, 2010
Dr. Bury is an EXCELLENT doctor, he delivered all my children, my sister's children and the three younges children of my brother. He has ever deliver my grandson and soon to be my granddaughter. I recommend Dr Bury to everyone I know.

June 1st, 2010
THE BEST!!!!
Dr. Bury is the whole package. He is an expert in his field! He is fun! I was blessed to be one of his first patients, and I continue to recommend him to friends. He was with me before marriage, after marriage and babies, and eventually for my hysterectomy. I will see him until one of us is no longer on this earth!

November 30th, 2009
Been a patient for 20 years. He is an excellent OB/GYN and good with high risk patients. Isn't hurried like other doctors these days. Always calls back if something is wrong - easy to get a hold of.