Dr. Richard Butlig MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

March 14th, 2015
Super long wait. Appointment means nothing!

February 28th, 2015
Awful experience. Will never come back.

April 10th, 2013
Dr. Butlig is very difficult to schedule an appoint with; you are forced to see a nurse practioner. Too many offices The nurse I saw, was not thorough and did not even note the correct information regarding my complaint. She referred to the wrong side of my body in both the request for xrays and the letter to a specialist. I have zero confidence that any of the test performed were correct, including my blood work. Just as important is the fact that the doctor or nurse does NOT call back.I have called 6 times and left messages requesting to discuss my test results with the nurse practioner or doctor and have not received a personal call back from a medical professional. The office receptionist called me and tried to give me the results of my blood work and xrays but did not have all of the information and it was incorrect anyway as it referred to the wrong side of my body. I do not recommend this doctor or associated offices if you want qualified, professional medical attention.

June 26th, 2011
DR. BUTLIG IS THE BEST OF THE BEST
VERY CARING, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, WONDERFUL HAPPY STAFF!GLAD I SWITCHED TO HIM AS MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR.

May 14th, 2011
Never saw the doctor once
What a horrible experience. I had to wait an hour and a half each time I went. Like I said it was always the nurse-practitioner wife and never the actual doctor.Then when it came time to call for my x-ray results, they just kept telling me the nurse-practitioner was with a patient and would call me back. After about the 5th time of this (literally) things started to get surreal. Finally weeks later I got my results. I switched to the PPO at work because of this office.

November 3rd, 2010
Fantastic Doctor!
I was apprehensive when he first took over Dr. Maner's practice, but there was NO NEED to worry! Dr. Butlig is a fantastic physician and I am very happy that Dr. Maner entrusted her patients to his care. He takes the time to listen to you and is very genuine. I give him 10 stars!

June 25th, 2010
VERY COMPAISSIONATE & EXPLAINS WELL ABOUT PATIENT CONDITION. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

March 10th, 2010
Exellent Care
My son is a patient of Dr. Richard Butlig's wife and since we love her so much I chose Dr. Richard to become my Primary Care Physician. Best Choice I ever made. He is an excellent doctor.

December 8th, 2009
Excellent service
I have been seeing doctors on regular basis due to various serious illnesses for over thirty years. I would have to say, Dr. Richard Butlegs over all services are the best Ive seen. I wish all doctors were like him.