Learn more about Dr. Richard Buyalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Buyalos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buyalos
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Buyalos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Buyalos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buyalos graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Buyalos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Buyalos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Buyalos practice?
- Dr. Richard Buyalos has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Buyalos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Thousand Oaks Endocrinologists.