Dr. Richard Buyalos, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Dec 15th, 2014

nice doctor!

Best Doctor! show details Best Doctor!
Aug 4th, 2012

Dr. Buyalos is a cut above most doctors. He is compassionate, accurate, and professional.

horrible nurse show details horrible nurse
Jun 11th, 2012

The doctor is wonderful, but the nurse named Trish is the most rude and unkind person I've ever met. I almost canceled my ivf cycle because of her. She is unprofessional and condescending to her patients. She needs to be fired!

Dr. Buyalos is the Best!!! show details Dr. Buyalos is the Best!!!
Oct 10th, 2011

He's awesome! Very caring and smart. Thanks to him I am a mother to a little girl. I highly recommend him.

Very grateful to Dr. Buyalos. show details Very grateful to Dr. Buyalos.
by The Legaspi Family. on Feb 21st, 2011

We have nothing but praises for Dr. Richard Buyalos. My husband and I have searched and tried different fertility doctors but he is the ONE for us. Now, we (and the rest of the family), are enjoying our long-awaited first born, a very healthy baby boy whom we love so dearly. And when we're ready again, we will surely go back to Dr. Buyalos should we decide to have another child. Hopefully, God will grant us another one through Dr. Buyalos' help. Kudos also to his staff.

He is a great doctor show details He is a great doctor
Jul 11th, 2010

He explains everything in understandable terms. He's very professional, experienced and thorough.

Jul 7th, 2010

We are international patients of Dr B and have found him to be the most amazing dr - I don't know where he gets the time. He follows up with us, answers (and encourages questions) and we feel like he really cares. There are many DRs who could take a leaf out of his book.

The Best show details The Best
by Brenda on Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Buyalos is a very caring Dr. I would strongly recommend him. I had surgery with him yesterday and he called me from home to see how I was doing!! Now that is an awesome Dr. He is even going to see me while he is on his vacation!! Thank you Dr. B!!

He's What All Docs Should Be show details He's What All Docs Should Be
May 6th, 2010

I am a mother because of Dr. Buyalos. From our first consultation, he demonstrated compassion and understanding. He always treated my husband and I with respect and took the time we needed to understand our diagnosis and treatment. Through four difficult years of procedures and pregnancy losses, he held our hands, listened to us and guided us through difficult decisions. Even though my daughter is almost five years old, my eyes still well up with tears when I think of Dr. B.

Fabulous Doctor show details Fabulous Doctor
Dec 4th, 2009

Dr. Buyalos is trully THE BEST DOCTOR.Dr Buyalos is amazing and fabulous. He is very caring and compassionate; he always spends time to explain and answer any question and concern we have. He handles carefully both cycles we went thru, slways ensure everything is managed well and properly for the best result for the patients. We feel so much confident and happy by choosing Dr. Buyalos. Strongly strongly recomment Dr. Buyalos to anyone with a fertility needs.

by Susan S. on Nov 18th, 2009

It has been several years since I saw Dr. B. He was amazing. Caring, compassionate and giving. He always took time to make sure my husband and I knew what was happening and what we could expect. His staff knew us by name and never felt neglected or forgotten.

Dr. Buyalos is the BEST show details Dr. Buyalos is the BEST
Oct 13th, 2009

I've seen Dr. Buyalos for about few months. He is trully the BEST Doctor I've ever seen. He is very kind and compassionate. He is extremely dedicated, devoted and very care for his patients. He is very passionate for what he does. He explains and answers us any concern and questions that we have regarding our situation. Also, I should also mention that the nurses and his staff there are very nice and friendly. We are happy to know and have the care from him. I strongly recommend Dr. Buyalos to anyone having a needs or concern about infertility.

A Complete Nightmare show details A Complete Nightmare
Sep 28th, 2009

Rude, aggressive with his staff in front of me, does not answer questions, ignored my questions about allergies to emdications. I left because I felt endangered by him.

Sincere compassion and no ego show details Sincere compassion and no ego
by Dr Hill's Mrs on Apr 4th, 2009

We are the third of our friends to use Dr. Buyalos as our RE. He makes every patient feel as if we are the most important one he has. He is never rushed, always warm and friendly. The entire staff at the clinic makes you feel very welcome and well-cared for. Sometimes there is a wait between steps in your appointment because the clinic is so packed with patients. But you never feel forgotten.