be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Allen, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Eye Cancer and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Allen practice?
Dr. Richard Allen practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Las Vegas, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Allen, Dr. Rickie Allen, Dr. Rich Allen, Dr. Rick Allen, Dr. Richie Allen, Dr. Ricky Allen