Learn more about Dr. Richard Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Allen, Oculoplastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Allen, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Allen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Allen practice?
Dr. Richard Allen practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.