Learn more about Dr. Richard Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Allen, Oculoplastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Allen, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Allen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Cutler Allen MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Richard Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Allen practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.