Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Allen
Dr. Richard Allen, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Iowa City, IA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Allen is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center, St. Luke`s Episcopal Hospital and Ben Taub General Hospital. Dr. Allen has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Allen has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...