A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Anderson, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD, FAAP, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C. E Anderson MD, FAAP, and FACS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Richard Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Anderson practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Paterson, NJ.
See Ridgewood Neurological Surgeons, Ridgewood Pediatric Surgeons, Ridgewood Pediatricians, and Ridgewood Neurologists.