A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD, FAAP, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Anderson practice?
Dr. Richard Anderson practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons, New York Pediatric Surgeons, New York Pediatricians, and New York Neurologists.