Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Anderson, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD, FAAP, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Anderson practice?
Dr. Richard Anderson practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Paterson, NJ.
See Ridgewood Neurological Surgeons, Ridgewood Pediatric Surgeons, Ridgewood Pediatricians, and Ridgewood Neurologists.