Learn more about Dr. Richard Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Easton Hospital
- St. Luke`s Hospital Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Carelton Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Baker practice?
- Dr. Richard Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Baker practices Family Medicine near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Family Physicians.