Learn more about Dr. Richard Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Easton Hospital
- St. Luke`s Hospital Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Carelton Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Baker practice?
- Dr. Richard Baker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Baker practices Family Medicine near Rutland, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Bomoseen, VT and Shoreham, VT.
See Rutland Primary Care Doctors.