A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Becker, M.Ed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Becker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Clinton Becker M.Ed and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Becker practice?
- Dr. Richard Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Becker practices Internal Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists.