A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bell, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Carl Bell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Bell practice?
- Dr. Richard Bell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bell practices Dermatology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Staunton, IL and Sullivan, MO.
See Chesterfield Dermatologists.