Learn more about Dr. Richard Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bell, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Community Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Bell practice?
Dr. Richard Bell practices Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Staunton, IL and Sullivan, MO.
See Chesterfield Dermatologists, Chesterfield Emergency Physicians, and Chesterfield Internists.