A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bennett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Bennett practice?
Dr. Richard Bennett practices Urology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Clarkston Urologists.