Surgical Specialist, Urologists
5701 Bow Pointe Dr
Ste 250
Clarkston, MI 48346
248-620-6660
Locations and availability (5)

|  Dr. Bennett, the Right Doc to Resolve your Prostate Ca  |  show details
by Richard Conklin on Mar 21st, 2014

Being diagnosed with prostate Ca is a stressful circumstance. I can not recommend Dr. Bennett enough for those that need a caring, expert robotic surgeon to addressing the diasease and return you back to your normal life! Thru his attention to all the details, you get to return to worring about the unimprotant everyday things, knowing that you were well cared for. From my experience, Dr. Bennett is focused on removing the emotional stress that the whole prostate cancer situation creates and diligentlly addresses the desease thru his noted skill as a robotic surgeon. He made sure that my wife and I fully understood all the treatment options and reassured us as to the whole recovery process. I can not state it enough, Dr. Bennett is the person to see if you are blindsided by a prostate ca diagnosis!!!

|  show details
Feb 17th, 2014

He is now affiliated with Comprehensive Urology

|  Very caring and knowledgable doctor  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2013

My Dad has been going to Dr. Bennett for quite a few years now. He is an excellent doctor and we have a lot of trust in him. Recently we learned that he has left his current practice and his office is not telling us where he went to. Does anyone know where he his currently practicing?

|  Ongoing care  |  show details
by Robotic Assisted Radical Prostatectomy on Jul 3rd, 2013

It has been 16 months now since the RARP and everything is great! Dr Bennett has been the most caring and conscientious doctor I have ever been associated with. I recently had another kidney stone 'episode' from an ongoing 20 year battle with the little beasts. Dr Bennett explained a proposal to eliminate them so I willingly followed. It has now been one week since he performed laser lithotripsy on both sides. There were no complications and the followup for stent removal was a breeze. I could go on with the praise but it is most simply stated that Dr Richard Bennett is undoubtedly the best...caring, compassionate and precise.

|  Doug  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

I saw dr.bennett today. He spent several minutes with me explaining my diagnosis. I totally understood everything when he was done. He is smart and caring.

|  Robotic Assisted Radical Prostatectomy  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

I am 59. March 1st 2012 I had a robotic assisted radical prostatectomy with Dr Richard Bennett. Although I know my results aren't typical I was able to resume 'activities' with my wife by day 9 following surgery. Today, 4 weeks after surgery, I feel great! 'Everything' is back to normal. Dr Bennett took the necessary extra time during the procedure to ensure my return to normal activity required minimal recovery time and had the highest probability for success. I can't say enough positive things about this Doctor's care and ability to see my wife and I through what would otherwise have been a traumatic life experience. Thank you Dr Bennett!

|  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. Bennett is the reason my husband and I have our beautiful son. He is a talented and caring physician.