Dr. Richard Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Bennett?

Apparently uncaring without courtesy

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Waited one hour for him to show up then walked out. This was after waiting two months for the appointment (and his staff tried to push it back yet another month). He doesn't care because he is a god in his own eyes.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Felt real comfortable with the dr explained everything to be done would recommend dr Bennett to anyone with a problem

Dr. Bennett, the Right Doc to Resolve your Prostate Ca

Posted on March 21st, 2014

Being diagnosed with prostate Ca is a stressful circumstance. I can not recommend Dr. Bennett enough for those that need a caring, expert robotic surgeon to addressing the diasease and return you back to your normal life! Thru his attention to all the details, you get to return to worring about the unimprotant everyday things, knowing that you were well cared for. From my experience, Dr. Bennett is focused on removing the emotional stress that the whole prostate cancer situation creates and diligentlly addresses the desease thru his noted skill as a robotic surgeon. He made sure that my wife and I fully understood all the treatment options and reassured us as to the whole recovery process. I can not state it enough, Dr. Bennett is the person to see if you are blindsided by a prostate ca diagnosis!!!

Very caring and knowledgable doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2013

My Dad has been going to Dr. Bennett for quite a few years now. He is an excellent doctor and we have a lot of trust in him. Recently we learned that he has left his current practice and his office is not telling us where he went to. Does anyone know where he his currently practicing?

Ongoing care

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

It has been 16 months now since the RARP and everything is great! Dr Bennett has been the most caring and conscientious doctor I have ever been associated with. I recently had another kidney stone 'episode' from an ongoing 20 year battle with the little beasts. Dr Bennett explained a proposal to eliminate them so I willingly followed. It has now been one week since he performed laser lithotripsy on both sides. There were no complications and the followup for stent removal was a breeze. I could go on with the praise but it is most simply stated that Dr Richard Bennett is undoubtedly the best...caring, compassionate and precise.

Doug

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I saw dr.bennett today. He spent several minutes with me explaining my diagnosis. I totally understood everything when he was done. He is smart and caring.

Posted on December 14th, 2010

Dr. Bennett is the reason my husband and I have our beautiful son. He is a talented and caring physician.

Posted on June 14th, 2017