A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boucher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boucher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boucher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans