A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boucher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boucher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Boucher MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Boucher practice?
- Dr. Richard Boucher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Boucher practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pulmonologists.