A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boucher
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boucher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boucher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boucher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Boucher MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Boucher practice?
- Dr. Richard Boucher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Boucher practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pulmonologists.