- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cline is Excellent. Dr. Cline has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cline, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cline graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cline has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Cline practice?
Dr. Richard Cline practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Cline, Dr. Ricardo Cline, Dr. Rich Cline, Dr. Richie Cline, Dr. Rick Cline, Dr. Rickey Cline