A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davies has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans