A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Willamette Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Davies practice?
Dr. Richard Davies practices Family Medicine near Canby, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Canby Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Davies, Dr. Rickie Davies, Dr. Rich Davies, Dr. Rick Davies, Dr. Richie Davies, Dr. Ricky Davies