A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Davies has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Carl Davies DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Davies practice?
- Dr. Richard Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Davies practices Family Medicine near Canby, OR.
See Canby Primary Care Doctors.