A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Friedman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Friedman practice?
Dr. Richard Friedman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.