Learn more about Dr. Richard Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- TX Health HEB
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Grossman practice?
Dr. Richard Grossman practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Sleep Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Allergy near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Otolaryngologists, Colleyville Surgeons, Colleyville Plastic Surgeons, and Colleyville Allergists.