A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- TX Health HEB
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Grossman practice?
Dr. Richard Grossman practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Sleep Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Allergy near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Otolaryngologists, Colleyville Plastic Surgeons, Colleyville Surgeons, Colleyville Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Colleyville Allergists.