Learn more about Dr. Richard Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hanna, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Hanna MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Richard Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hanna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.