A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Henderson, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Clark Henderson MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Richard Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Henderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.