A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hinton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hinton, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hinton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Hinton MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Hinton practice?
- Dr. Richard Hinton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hinton practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Irving, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.