A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaiser, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kaiser, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Spaulding Rehab Hosp-Outpt.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Craig Kaiser MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Richard Kaiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kaiser practices Psychiatry near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtonville, MA.
See Concord Psychiatrists.