Dr. Richard Kaiser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2015
He was the one who was able to finally get medication correct, completely eliminating my panic attacks and depression

March 27th, 2015
so easy to talk to

March 25th, 2013
Great Doctor
Doctor Kaiser is the best at what he does. He has kept me balanced on the right medications for years. He has been able to adjust them as needed to keep me functioning at a high level. He has helped make my life livable and I have a great family life thanks to his support. I can not say enough good things about him.

May 5th, 2012
Caring and professional doctor
I have known Dr. Kaiser 5 years, and I trust him honestly from the bottom of my heart with my life. He is a caring and intelligent doctor that is responsive and his care has made the difference in my life that has made it a completely different experience, not only for myself, but for my family that lives with my emotional illness. He has helped me navigate social, physcial, and psychological problems, and he is just a really "nice man",and that makes him "approachable and comfortable" to talk to.

December 5th, 2010
great doctor
excellent listenergreat at balancing medications with regular review and adjustmentwarm and friendly

November 5th, 2010
Excellent psychopharmacologist
I have worked with Richard Kaiser for five years, and can say quite frankly that he is a real gem. He is that rarest of rare breeds: A psychiatrist who is extremely bright and talented in finding solutions to even thorny medication challenges, yet has a relaxed, caring, down-to-earth manner (and a sense of humor) that makes the patient feel respected, at ease and well cared for. He's especially great for bright patients, and knows his chops. He does one thing: medication management, but he does it extremely well. He does not offer talk therapy, so don't expect to meet with him for more than half an hour at a time. Dr. Kaiser is usually at least a little behind schedule, but it's always worth the wait. The office staff is also kind and friendly, and they have a great bookshelf. I would highly recommend Dr. Kaiser to anyone.