A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kline, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kline has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Kline practice?
Dr. Richard Kline practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Houma, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Orleans Oncologists.