A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Found Hosp -Panorama, Panorama City, Ca
- Panorama City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Lau practice?
Dr. Richard Lau practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Urgent Care Centers and Panorama City Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Lau, Dr. Ricardo Lau, Dr. Rich Lau, Dr. Richie Lau, Dr. Rick Lau, Dr. Rickey Lau