A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Lau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Found Hosp -Panorama, Panorama City, Ca
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Lau MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Lau practice?
- Dr. Richard Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lau practices Internal Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists.