A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lin, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lin MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Lin practice?
- Dr. Richard Lin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lin practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and Coronado, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.