Learn more about Dr. Richard Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lin, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lin MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Lin practice?
- Dr. Richard Lin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lin practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and Coronado, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.