A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mann is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Mann practice?
- Dr. Richard Mann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Obstetricians & Gynecologists.