A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Miners Gynecology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Richard Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Nesquehoning, PA and Coaldale, PA.
See Lehighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.