Learn more about Dr. Richard Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Montgomery, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Montgomery has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Bluegrass Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Montgomery MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Richard Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Montgomery practices Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.