A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Montgomery, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Montgomery has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Bluegrass Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Montgomery MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Richard Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Montgomery practices Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.