Surgeons
2108 E 3rd St
Ste 300
Chattanooga, TN 37404
423-624-5200
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Trust  |  show details
by Phil T on Oct 19th, 2013

Dr Morrison replaced my aortic valve and root. After my initial appointment, I knew he was the one I wanted, put my trust in him and have no regrets He did an excellent job and if I had to do it over again I would ask Dr Morrison to do it.

|  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

Dr. Morrison did my open heart surgery, I had heard he was the best in the area, and I am very glad I was able to have him for such a intensive, and evading operation. Only thing I wish were better is his communication with the family after the surgery my children had a few questions they wanted to ask but instead of him coming to the family, he only calls and talks to one person, and sometimes that family member is only allocated by the rest of the family because they are the eldest but that doesn't mean they are the best to pass on the message from the doctor. I hope when I go back he will answer some of my questions, otherwise I would definitely go to him again if ever needed, but I'm praying this will be the only time I'll have to have something like this done.

|  Life Saver!  |  show details
by Bill W. on May 4th, 2013

In September 2011, Dr. Morrison and his team saved my life! A tear in one of my coronary arteries brought emergent surgery that lasted more than 6 hours. He is obviously a brilliant surgeon whose hands have been blessed by God. I am certain he has saved many other lives in his 30 year career. Chattanooga is fortunate to have someone of his capability. I hope I never need heart surgery again, but if I do I will call for Dr. Morrison. He is special.

|  No follow up care  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

He's my sister's surgeon. A 5way by-pass 18 months ago and she's been on antibiotic for the entire 18 months for an incision that wont heal. When she HAD insurance, he kept putting off removing a wire and now the infection has spread to the bone. She now has NO insurance and he will do nothing !!!! Trying to wait until she's 65???? That's 3 more years....I pray she's not dead by then. Good luck getting him to take care of you after he's collected your insurance payment !!!!

|  show details
by April on Jul 27th, 2010

He is a competent surgeon but lets his 'nurses' do most of the work--good luck actually seeing him once the surgery is over!

|  The Best  |  show details
May 3rd, 2009

Dr.Morrison is by far the best CV surgeon around this area. He is brilliant, yet compassionate..You don't find that very often in a surgeon that is the total package. Kudos to him and his staff..Keep up the good work!

|  Recommend him!  |  show details
by Leigh on Jan 27th, 2009

He knows his stuff & looks pretty good in scrubs