A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rice, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Clark Rice MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Rice practice?
- Dr. Richard Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rice practices Psychiatry near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Psychiatrists.