A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rice, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Rice practice?
Dr. Richard Rice practices Psychiatry near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Psychiatrists.