Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Rosenberg
Dr. Richard Rosenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus and St. John's Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.
Dr. Benjamin Lesin
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Tarzana, CA 0.10 mi48
Dr. John King
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Tarzana, CA 0.10 mi54
Dr. Christopher Morgan
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Tarzana, CA 0.10 mi11