A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simons
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Simons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Simons, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Simons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hosp, Denver, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Clyde Simons MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Simons practice?
- Dr. Richard Simons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Simons practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Denver Psychiatrists.