A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Apopka
- Sand Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Crestwell Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Richard Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Surgeons.