A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Colville Smith MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Richard Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Smith practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Vista, CA.
See Vista Internists and Vista Infectious Disease Doctors.