Learn more about Dr. Richard Tannen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tannen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tannen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tannen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tannen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Tannen has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Claude Tannen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Tannen practice?
- Dr. Richard Tannen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tannen practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.