A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Thomas is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
- Antioch Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Thomas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Richard Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Thomas practices Pediatrics near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Pediatricians.