A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Caesar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Caesar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Caesar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Caesar graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caesar has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Evan Caesar MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Caesar practice?
- Dr. Richard Caesar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Caesar practices Urology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Fall River Urologists.