A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Caesar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Caesar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Caesar, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Overactive Urinary Bladder, Pediatric Urology Incontinence, and Urinary Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caesar graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caesar has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caesar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Caesar practice?
Dr. Richard Caesar practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Neurology, and Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodsville, NH and Taunton, MA.
See Fall River Urologists, Fall River Neurologists, and Fall River Surgeons.