A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Caffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Caffrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Caffrey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caffrey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Caffrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Raymond Caffrey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Caffrey practice?
- Dr. Richard Caffrey has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Caffrey practices Anesthesiology near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO and Lafayette, CO.
See Louisville Anesthesiologists.