Overall Review

January 15th, 2016
Best Doctor I have seen in South Flroida
I love his office, his staff, and he is the best doctor I have seen in the South Florida area. I have been his patient for years and would recommend him to anyone needing his specialities.

August 11th, 2015
Callari is amazing, his office staff isn't
I had an ear infection that lingered for months, then got so bad I was forced to see a doctor – I hate going to the doctor. He diagnosed it immediately, and I started feeling better in a day based on the drops and antibiotics he prescribed. Callari is a ball of energy, but he explains everything patiently. He's friendly but no-nonsense. He gives excellent advice for keeping yourself from having to see him again for the same problem. For someone who hates going to the doctor, I wish they were all like him. Lest this sound like one big lovefest: His office staff is ice cold. Don't even look you in the eye as you hand over your credit card. Whatever. They're not the ones with the degrees on the wall. So who cares.

October 1st, 2013
I had such a great experience there. Dr. Callari is a great doctor with such a sweet staff. I recommend this office highly. They made me feel like family.

July 17th, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR AND PERSON
the best E. N. T EVER been going to him for over ten years

February 27th, 2013
Great Place!
I love this doctor! He is so funny and really knows his stuff. The office was easy to locate and the staff members were so sweet. I would love to work there if I could!! I will definately come back when I need an ENT again.

September 26th, 2012
Excellent Physician and Office Staff!
When I called to schedule my appointment the lady who answered the phone was very nice and very helpful. She even offered to email me the paperwork to fill out ahead of time which I think all offices should offer. The office was clean and organized. Dr. Callari treated me like family. He made me laugh and made me understand what was going on with me. I found out I had throat cancer that day. The lady in the front desk, Christine, was so kind hearted and sympathized with me. I am thankful for Dr. Callari's office. If you need a great doctor with a nice and organized staff, you've chosen correctly.

April 10th, 2012
What a great experience. The wait time was not long at all. Very friendly and efficient staff. Dr Callari really set us at ease with his demeanor, which was very funny, friendly and yet professional. They send the prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice, set up testing for you, get authorization from your insurance and all with a great attitude. WOW! now that is a nice change.

February 15th, 2012
Don't look any further for an ENT!
I had my deviated septum repaired by Dr. Callari three weeks ago. From my initial consultation through each of my follow-up appointments, Dr. Callari demonstrated a level of knowledge and caring that is truly awesome! He is very thorough and does a great job of explaining things. He is patient and has a bedside manner that, unfortunately, isn't seen very often any more. His office staff is also very helpful and professional. Wait time has averaged about 10 minutes and his office is easy to get to within Broward General Hospital.If you're looking for an ENT, STOP HERE and call to see Dr. Callari!

December 6th, 2011
I never got the chance to see the doctor. I waited two weeks for the appointment and was emailed the paperwork. Before the appointment, I filled out the forms, except one I refused to sign. It was a pre-treatment arbitration agreement. This was a 2 page legal document waiving my right to sue through the court system in case of malpractice. By signing this, if a situation arose when the doctor was negligent in treatment, my only recourse would be through arbitration. I went to my appointment and the receptionist told me I had to sign the form or I would not be treated. I never met this doctor and I was not about to sign a legal form, taking away my legal rights. I thought doctors could not deny treatment in this country.

August 30th, 2011
Lady who answers phone
I called to make an appointment for my daughter and the lady who answered the phone was disrespectful and rude. Dr Callari should know that I am not gonna use his practice because of this lady. It sad cause he is a great doctor but I would have a real problem with this lady in the office and it"s not worth getting myself in trouble, such a shame

January 7th, 2011
I had actually missed my original appointment that morning,and they took me in that afternoon anyway, and I still only had to wait 15 minutes, and Dr. Callari was wonderful he made me laugh, told me what the problem was and gave me something that took care of it immediately. I will be going back to him again because he said I would get the problem again, (which I did), but I simply used the medicine he gave me from the first visit and it has helped ease the discomfort. I just want to make sure that everything is OK.

October 30th, 2009
Outstanding physician
Cannot recommend Dr. Callari highly enough. I have utter and complete regard for his professionalism, depth of knowledge and excellent patient care.You are in good hands (literally) with Richard Callari.