Dr. Richard Callison Jr MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

October 26th, 2016
Great Doctor
Like all the reviews I too like Dr. Callison and his office. I see Dr. Callison at his SSM Depaul office. His office staff is professional and friendly. If your looking for a doctor who is genuinely concerned about your health then I would highly recommend Dr. Callison.

July 3rd, 2016
Knowledgeable and compassionate
Thank you, Dr Callison for listening and putting your knowledge to work for me. I have a rare disorder and have several different doctors over seeing my treatment. He by far stands out as the best physician. He puts his knowledge to work and listens when I voice concerns. He is a rare gem.

January 19th, 2016
Best Neuro I've Ever Had
I've been to a lot of neuros in the last 20 years, and he is by far the best one. All others ones have been cold and didn't listen to me. Just uped my dose on medicine and sent me home. Dr. Callison listens, is real with you and goes through everything with a fine tooth comb. He is laid back and talks to you like you're a person, not another case. He was a breath of fresh air in the hospital when I had my stroke. He is amazing.

December 3rd, 2015
Was the Dr for my grandmothers stroke and was beyond amazing. When he spoke with us he showed great comprassion. Dr Callison was very knowledgeable in his field. We were very greatful to have him during our experience.

June 23rd, 2015
Real Doctor - in today's unreal world
A REAL Doctor who care about his patients welfare.

August 22nd, 2013
Professionalism
Dr. Callison has a great medical gift and is an experienced neurologist. He is patient (he takes time to explain procedures to his patients) and he is kind. His office staff is courteous and kind.

June 27th, 2012
THE BEST DOCTOR EVER. I AM SO PLEASE TO KNOW HIM . HE SO FRIENDLY AND CARING.HIS WORK IS OUTSTANDING.

September 27th, 2010
Saved my life
Dr. Callison literally saved my life. When I came to the U of I by ambulance from another area hospital, they told my husband that I might not live through the trip. I did, and I thank God every day I did so I had the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Callison. I believe i have 5 angiograms and an angioplasty within about 8 days. He placed a stent in my artery and I am living to tell about it. I was a 28 year old wife and mother who was terrified I would never get to return home to see my kids. He put me at ease and i felt very comfortable with him. I was really out of it for most of my time with him, but by my last angio, I was coherant enough to be scared out of my mind. He let me call my husband from the room where they did the angios so I could tell hiim I love him and have him comfort me before the procedure. I would absolutely entrust him with my life again in a heartbeat. I had a stroke at the age of 28, was a quadriplegic, not coherant, when he met me. I returned to work 3 weeks after leaving the hospital and was back to 100% full function within 3 months! I give credit to Dr. Callison (and God!) for my amazing recovery!