A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cantor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Heart Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor has 19 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cantor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Cantor practice?
Dr. Richard Cantor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and General Practice near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY and Pomona, NY.
See Suffern Internists, Suffern Cardiologists, and Suffern General Practitioners.