Learn more about Dr. Richard Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cantor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantor
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cantor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cantor has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stephen Cantor MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Cantor practice?
- Dr. Richard Cantor has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cantor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY and Garnerville, NY.
See Suffern Internists and Suffern Cardiologists.