A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cantor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cantor has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Cantor MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Cantor practice?
- Dr. Richard Cantor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cantor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and New York, NY.
See New Windsor Internists and New Windsor Cardiologists.