Dr. Richard Stephen Cantor MD is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cantor is Satisfactory. Dr. Cantor has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Heart Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cantor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Cantor practice?
Dr. Richard Cantor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Dingmans Ferry, PA.
See New Windsor Internists and New Windsor Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Cantor, Dr. Ricardo Cantor, Dr. Rich Cantor, Dr. Richie Cantor, Dr. Rick Cantor, Dr. Rickey Cantor