A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Capiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Capiola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Capiola, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Capiola graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Capiola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Capiola MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Capiola practice?
- Dr. Richard Capiola has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Capiola practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists and Naples Addiction Specialists.