A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Capiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Capiola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capiola
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capiola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Capiola, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Capiola graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Capiola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Capiola MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Capiola practice?
- Dr. Richard Capiola has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Capiola practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.