Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Capps Jr
Dr. Richard Capps Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntersville, NC, with other offices in Huntersville, NC and Cornelius, NC. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Capps is affiliated with Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at Pineville, Carolinas Medical Center and Presbyterian-Huntersville. Dr. Capps has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Capps Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Richard Capps Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntersville, NC.
Dr. Aram Alexanian
Huntersville, NC 0 mi17
Dr. Benjamin Kramer
Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Huntersville, NC 0.12 mi10
Dr. Gina Licause
Huntersville, NC 0.54 mi27