A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Capriotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Capriotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Capriotti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capriotti graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Capriotti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System-Bon Secours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capriotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Capriotti practice?
Dr. Richard Capriotti practices Ophthalmology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Ophthalmologists.