A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Capriotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Capriotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capriotti
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Capriotti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Capriotti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capriotti graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Capriotti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System-Bon Secours
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Darrel Capriotti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Capriotti practice?
- Dr. Richard Capriotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Capriotti practices Ophthalmology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Ophthalmologists.