A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Capriotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Capriotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capriotti
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Capriotti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Capriotti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capriotti graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Capriotti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System-Bon Secours
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Darrel Capriotti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Capriotti practice?
- Dr. Richard Capriotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Capriotti practices Ophthalmology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Ophthalmologists.