A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carapelotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carapelotti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carapelotti, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carapelotti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carapelotti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Carapelotti MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Carapelotti practice?
- Dr. Richard Carapelotti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Carapelotti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.