A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cardenas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cardenas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cardenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell Mem Hosp, Weatherford, Tx
- Campbell Memorial
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Cardenas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Richard Cardenas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cardenas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.