A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carlson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Carlson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Carlson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Richard Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carlson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons.