A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Carlson practice?
Dr. Richard Carlson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.